Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

some questions 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
doghter_of_zion View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote doghter_of_zion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: some questions 2
    Posted: 16 February 2008 at 2:18pm
This is a continuation of the previous thread, and also topic... and the same intro applies here

May the good Lord be withy you!
Maranatha!!!

Quote doghter_of_zion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 3:02pm

Dear brethren,

Greetings to you in the most precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Well I hope that none of you will be offended by my first question, but its truly and genuinely a question, problem, that I need to get an answer to. Please don’t think I’m questioning the authenticity of the Word of God (dual way), but do help me out, if possible.

In Rev 4, verses 2-6 mainly…

2And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

3And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

4And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

5And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

6And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

And compared to Rev 5

And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Now my question…

Who is being described in Rev 4?

God the Father or God the Son?

It should not be God the Son, as the One in Rev 4, is holding the book, while the Lamb (lord Jesus) is taking it out of His hand.

Now if its God the Father, we see Him, as One who is sitting, and we read of His desription, and He having a scroll in His hand…Now we know that God is Spirit, (Gospel of John) then how can we see Him with a form. We know that God the Son, took the form of a man. The only Person in the Trinity to have don’t so. Isn’t it?

Are you getting my question…

Well also, are we thus going to see, God the Father and God the Son together in Heaven?

Please, I request you kind help, as this question is really bothering me.

Sincerely in Christ Jesus,

Tinka

Maranatha!!!
sambudhanoor View Drop Down

Quote sambudhanoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 10:41am

Dear Sis. Tinka

Rev 4:2  Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.

Rev 4:3  And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.

Question: “Who is being described in Rev 4?”

Answer: It is considered One who sat on the throne is God the Father.

Question: Now we know that God is Spirit, (Gospel of John) then how can we see Him with a form. We know that God the Son, took the form of a man. The only Person in the Trinity to have don’t so. Isn’t it?

Answer: We are not seeing God the Father, apostle John, who was in the Spirit, means who was in the full control of Holy Spirit saw God the Father. As we are living in this fallen body we are unable to see the spirit or God who is a Spirit but when we will have the glorified body and reach heaven we will be able to see the God, who is the Spirit. The same time Moses could see God partially and also appeared in the form of an Angel in other places. Presently we are seeing our God with our spiritual eyes by faith.

1Jn 3:2  Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

Stephen also could see the God and the Lord when he was in control of Holy Spirit.

Act 7:55  But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God,

Act 7:56  and said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!"

Yours in Christ.

Quote doghter_of_zion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 2:22pm
Dear bro Samkutty,
Now I get it, its like just as we will be able to see angels, who are also spirit being, so shall we be able to see God the Father.
But tell me, will we see God the Father and God the Son as two different entities?
thanks for explaining that part. I'm really thankful to God and also to you.

May God bless you and use you much for His glory,
yours in Christ,
Tinka
Maranatha!!!

Quote sambudhanoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2008 at 1:08pm

Dear Sis. Tinka,

Definitely we see the God.

Mat 5:8  Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

Job 19:26  And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, That in my flesh I shall see God,

1Jn 3:2  Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

Apostle John says “ WE SHALL SEE HIM AS HE IS”.

Stephen Saw God the Father and God the Son, even he was in earth and full of Holy Spirit. (As seen in Acts 7:55-56)

Rev 4:5  And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Apostle John again says “ He Saw the Spirit of God”

I believe we will see God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Yours in Christ.

Quote doghter_of_zion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 4:35pm
Dear bro Sam,
what do u mean by, we'll see God the Holy Spirit?

urs in Him,
Tinka
Maranatha!!!

Quote sambudhanoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 11:25am

Dear Sis. Tinka

God is one the same time 3 distinct personalities God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

As apostle John saw God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, in the same way we may also see God in distinct personalities, when we reach the heaven, this is what I meant.

Yours in Christ.

Quote doghter_of_zion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 1:05pm
Dear bro Sam,
Where did we find, that men saw the Holy Spirit, except, when the Holy Spirit, had taken the form of a dove, at the time of baptism of Christ?

urs in Him
p.s. I may be a bit late in responding as my college final exam is going on- selection exams (for my grads. final thats in April 18 onwards...)

Edited by doghter_of_zion - 03 March 2008 at 1:07pm
Maranatha!!!

Quote sambudhanoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2008 at 12:07pm

Dear Sis. Tinka

You can take your own time to reply, concentrate on studies, God Bless You.

Following Words proves that Apostle John saw the Holy Spirit.

Rev 4:5  And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Rev 1:4  John, to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,

Rev 5:6  And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Yours in Christ.

Quote doghter_of_zion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2008 at 4:53pm
These are the rare instances that we find so. May be it shows, how the Holy Spirit is always working with the God the Father and also Lord Jesus (Rev 1).
But just to pause the thing, I just thought I would share, of the things I was going through while surfing the net...I was going through some videos in youtube...most of which is really bad...but I bumped onto this site...which siad in a video that almost all the artifacts are ready-all the temple utensils, etc...all have been made ready! But seeing their condition is really saddening.
just check:
www.templeinstitute.org ..esp the study tools part.

I understand now to what extant they have taken the words literally and made a mess out of it.
Bro Samkutty, I'll just take a while to study those potions again, before I write further on them. But at this point,truely speaking, i don't beleive that we shall see the Holy Spirit, in any form...when we shall be in heaven, unless and until He takes a bodily form, as thus revealed.
Also God the Holy Spirit, is a Person, in the Trinity. He is not any lamp, or anything... He just took a temporary minifestation, i beleive.
Do tell me what you think, expounding a bit further, if still you hold onto your statement.

Yours in Christ Jesus,
Tinka

p.s.-the first 3 papres I had to write in exams were good. But due to acute dysentry and illness since yesterday, todays exam wasn't too well. But I see that my parents have developed a strong trust on the Lord, as they said that now, only Jesus can help you...its almost the condition of Nebuchadnezzar! My freinds and parents have developed trust more on God's grace towards me, though themselves they do not beleive. Please continue to pray for them.
Maranatha!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>