FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blood of god

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunilajoseph View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sunilajoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blood of god
    Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:29pm

gpk,

Why didn't you mention that before. If you are arguing about it now, I am saying I am correcting it now. I assume, you proved it right that I had wrong ideas. Anyway as advised by moderators of kbnet, I was studying bible without spending a dollar.

Sunila.
George P. Koshy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote George P. Koshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:10am

'sunilajoseph,'

You corrected "God's (hisown) blood," and "Christ's bridegroom."  Jean's question was regarding "Christ's bridegroom" and not about "His church meaning Christ's blood."  You did not correct "His church meaning Christ's blood."  There were three unscriptural ideas in your statement of 31 Aug 2005.  You corrected only two of them.

Shalom malekim!!!
George P. Koshy

Quote sunilajoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:08pm

gpk,

Why don't you understand that I corrected it. Jean asked about it and i said it in the right way. You don't see my correction right in front of your eye as a statement.

Sunila.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote George P. Koshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:24am

'sunilajoseph,'

I don't understand what you are complaining about.  On 31 Aug 2005 you wrote, Acts 20:28 says God's (hisown) blood, His church meaning Christ's blood, Christ's bridegroom etc. Jesus is God. He is the only one born and lived on earth (history proves) died in front of all nation, buried and risen and resurrected. Those people who lived in that century witnessed it. No other man did it. He is the only one, who is God, whom can do it.” (The bold letters are to emphasise the denial of 'sunilajoseph')

Om 2 Sept 2005 you worte, "I said Hisown blood meaning Christ's blood, His church meaning Christ's bridegroom"

Om 2 Sept 2005 you again worte, "His church meaning Christ's bride."

Your postings on 2 Sept 2005 didn't address your error in writing, "His church meaning Christ's blood,"  Where did you correct this statement of your?

I am not proving anything.  You are denying what you wrote and say that you didn't write it.  On the above posting of 16 Mar 2006 you admited that you authored it.  These two postings of mine is the direct result of your denial.  I have nothing to prove.  I only quoted what you denied.  I still fail to read your correction on the stastement in question.

Shalom malekim!!!
George P. Koshy

Quote sunilajoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:29am

Gpk,

Your right. That is a typo.

That should read  "Acts 20:28 says God's (hisown) blood and His church meaning Christ's blood and Christ's bride RESPECTIVELY.I am sorry for the error in writting. I am not a good writer. 

Any way in my second writting in the same thread I cleared the doubt by saying I said "Hisown blood meaning Christ's blood" and "His church meaning Christ's bride.”  You know that I corrected on the same thread. Then why are you picking up now saying that I said something wrong.What is that? What are you prooving? Are you making yourself a fool. We all know what is right after reading the whole thread. Only you are picking little bit from here and there. 

Sunila.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote George P. Koshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:58am

'sunilajoseph,'

I was surprised to read your posting of 15 Mar 2006 denying what you wrote on 31 Aug 2006, as I quoted.  Allow me to quote the whole paragraph from your posting of 31 Aug 2005 18:32:47.  It reads, Acts 20:28 says God's (hisown) blood, His church meaning Christ's blood, Christ's bridegroom etc. Jesus is God. He is the only one born and lived on earth (history proves) died in front of all nation, buried and risen and resurrected. Those people who lived in that century witnessed it. No other man did it. He is the only one, who is God, whom can do it.” (The bold letters are to emphasise the denial of 'sunilajoseph")

Tell me what are you trying to clear when you wrote on 15 Mar 2005, “I didn't say ‘His church meaning Christ’s blood?’”   I quoted what you wrote.  If you have any doubt, please read your posting of 31 Aug 2005 under the thread – **”Acts 20:28 – Do this Support The Teaching, “God’s Death and Suffering?””**  You will see this in the Non-moderated Forum.  In that thread you also wrote on 2 Sep 2005 07:26:47, “I said Hisown blood meaning Christ's blood, His church meaning Christ's bridegroom.”  On the same day you also wrote, “His church meaning Christ's bride.”  Now you are denying what you wrote.

Let me tell you that there is no misunderstanding, when I quoted what you wrote.

The first part of your posting of 31 Aug 2005 also contained other things that are contrary to the scriptures. 

Edited by George P. Koshy
Shalom malekim!!!
George P. Koshy

Quote sunilajoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2006 at 12:44am

Gpk,

I didn't say " His church meaning Christ’s blood?” 

Acts 20 :2828Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers.[a] Be shepherds of the church of God,[b] which he bought with his own blood.

Your quote:You also wrote, “Acts 20:28 says God’s (his own) blood, His church meaning Christ’s blood,…”  .

Gpk, you didn't complete what i wrote. You are taking part of the writing. I didn't say His church meaning Christ blood. I said by Christ's blood He purchased His church (ie. born again people-- ie His bride).

I am just clearing the misunderstanding.

Sunila.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote George P. Koshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 11:54pm

Dear brother John Miller,

Thank you for your addition to what I posted earlier.  I usually base my expositions on scriptures with the help of men such as: JN Darby, MacIntosh, WE Vine, Alford, Olshausen, FW Grant, J. Calvin, and a few others.  You might have realized this by this time, because I have mentioned these names in other postings.

Shalom malekim!!!
George P. Koshy
John Miller View Drop Down

Quote John Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 9:21pm
Dear Brethren,

I have received a reply from my friend and brother in Christ and would like to share it with you. His name is Hamish McCrae [No need to wonder what his nationality is!]. I will reprint his e-mail in full in order to give its full meaning.

"Darby's translation is an exact rendering of the actual Greek words and is generally agreed by conservative biblical scholars to refer to the blood of Christ.

There is, of course, a very real sense in which the Father was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself (2 Cor.5:19) and I am always careful to avoid human logic to make simple divisions between the Persons of the Trinity. John 14:8-11 makes makes very clear that the Persons of the Godhead were always present, one in the other, in a way in which our time-bound logic cannot begin to unravel. Although the blood that "acquired" (literal translation) the church was that of the man Christ Jesus, we must never lose sight of the fact that God was always in that man and that man was always in God.
The Epistle to the Hebrews makes clear that the blood of Christ was the real blood of God's everlasting covenant which made a final Atonement for our sins and gave meaning to all the blood sacrifices of the Old Testament, so in this way, all of God was identified with the blood that was shed on Calvary.
Nevertheless, despite the eternal mystery of God our Redeemer, believers must come to the Father in the name of the Son withe aid of the Holy Spirit: God made it simple like this in order that people of limited powers might come to Him, the Eternal and infinitely Wise One, by faith.
When I think of all the great scriptures that make these truths clear, I feel that the only proper response is, like Thomas, to fall at the Lord's feet and worship Him."

I feel that the foregoing confirms and amplifies Brother George's summation of the matter, and like the writer surely our response must be to pour out our hearts and souls in worship and thanksgiving to the Redeemer whose blood was shed at the Cross, and to the Godhead revealed in Him.

Your brother in christ,

John
John Miller
Catburglur View Drop Down

Quote Catburglur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 9:16am

Edited by Catburglur
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>