Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blood of god

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Catburglur View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Catburglur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blood of god
    Posted: 18 February 2006 at 1:16am

Edited by Catburglur
George P. Koshy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote George P. Koshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 4:15am
Can you provide supporting verses from the Word of God?  If not, this posting is to be considered as against what is revealed in the scriptures.  If no scriptural support is given, this thread will be removed after 24 hours.
Shalom malekim!!!
George P. Koshy

Quote Catburglur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 7:13am

Edited by Catburglur
John Miller View Drop Down

Quote John Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 8:57am
"Catburglar" please answer these questions.

Where in scripture do we find the expression "God has given His own blood"?

Where do we read in Scripture, "Our names are scribbled down in the book of life - beyond the pearly golden gates"?

Where in scripture can you find a passage to justify your theory of "a seperate classification of the spiritual state"?

Do you believe that a person is either lost or saved?

Do you believe the words spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ and recorded in the Word of God under the divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit of God?

Can you answer these questions clearly and simply please?

John Miller
John Miller

Quote Catburglur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 10:19am

Edited by Catburglur

Quote John Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 11:14pm
Brother "catburglar"

Hebrews 3:12 does not mention "the blood of God". Your phrase goes beyond scripture, and I believe adds to its words. Jesus shed His blood as a man. It is beyond the capability of human understanding to think of Him as God and Man at the same time. Scripture never intimates that God shed His own blood at the Cross. If any think that I am playing with words in this distinction, my reply would be that in matters of such extreme holiness we must be careful never to stray beyond the words of scripture. To "scribble" means to write or draw in a hasty, careless or illegible manner. For the creature to describe writing by the hand of God as "scribbling" is startling in its audacity. His writing is very clear and eternal in its wording. To speak of it as "scribbling" is extremely irreverent. The eternal destiny of precious souls is determined and recorded in the Lamb's Book of Life. Can you justify describing the writing therein as a scribble? In Revelation 3:16, the Spirit is addressing the assembly at Laodicea. This scripture does not refer to the status of individual believers, but rather deals with the state of the Christian church as an entity. You did not answer my fourth question. How do you explain John 10:28, in the light of question five, and your answer to it? These are the words of Jesus!

Your brother in Christ,

John

Edited by John Miller
John Miller

Quote Catburglur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 1:17am

Edited by Catburglur

Quote John Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 3:50am
Dear Catburglar,

"Skimming through the bible fast" is not a good practise. It is like "scribbling", hasty and careless. Please give me your thoughts on my last post.

Your brother in Christ,

John

John Miller
George P. Koshy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote George P. Koshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 8:24am

Dear Readers,

This man or woman who has no courage to write heretical things on this forum using his/her own name does not deserve any answers.  He/she is heretical, because God is not a man.  God is a Spirit.  One who claims that God's blood was shed is making a man to be as God.  This is the oldest heresy that was brought forth by men like Simon Magus of Samria and we read about him in Acts 8.

We are told in the Word of God, it was the Son who emptied Himself and took the form of a man.  The Father did not become a man.  The Holy Spirit did not become a man.  The Son did.  As a man he shed his blood for us.  We are thankful to God for the rememption work of God.

This 'catburglur' did post certain other postings on this Forum and they were deleted yesterday, because of its content.  I left this on, because I wanted  to use this to show the heresy that is held by certain person(s) on this Forum.  We are very tolerant on those who wants to post things on this Forum.  That does not mean that we will take it lightly on heretical postings.

Now, 'catburglur,' all the references you provided from the scriptures do not support your contention that God shed His blood.  On the contrary, your references from 1 & 2 Timothy and James are cautioning us about persons like you.  Try to give some scriptural references that are really supportive of your view.  You cannot, because there is none.  Please do not provide Pelagius', Sebalian's, Mani's, Nestorius', or some others wrtings.

Edited by George P. Koshy
Shalom malekim!!!
George P. Koshy
Moses LemuelRaj View Drop Down

Quote Moses LemuelRaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 10:06pm

Brethren,

I have no intention of supporting 'catburglar' here. But I would like to quote a Bible verse in reference to Bro John Miller's statement. Bro GPK and I had enough discussion on this, so I don't intend to redo it.

Quote: "Scripture never intimates that God shed His own blood at the Cross. If any think that I am playing with words in this distinction, my reply would be that in matters of such extreme holiness we must be careful never to stray beyond the words of scripture."

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of GOD, which HE hath purchased with HIS OWN blood. Acts 20:28.

Moses LemuelRaj

Edited by Moses LemuelRaj
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>