Blood of god

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
George P. Koshy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote George P. Koshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:24am

'sunilajoseph,'

I don't understand what you are complaining about.  On 31 Aug 2005 you wrote, Acts 20:28 says God's (hisown) blood, His church meaning Christ's blood, Christ's bridegroom etc. Jesus is God. He is the only one born and lived on earth (history proves) died in front of all nation, buried and risen and resurrected. Those people who lived in that century witnessed it. No other man did it. He is the only one, who is God, whom can do it. (The bold letters are to emphasise the denial of 'sunilajoseph')

Om 2 Sept 2005 you worte, "I said Hisown blood meaning Christ's blood, His church meaning Christ's bridegroom"

Om 2 Sept 2005 you again worte, "His church meaning Christ's bride."

Your postings on 2 Sept 2005 didn't address your error in writing, "His church meaning Christ's blood,"  Where did you correct this statement of your?

I am not proving anything.  You are denying what you wrote and say that you didn't write it.  On the above posting of 16 Mar 2006 you admited that you authored it.  These two postings of mine is the direct result of your denial.  I have nothing to prove.  I only quoted what you denied.  I still fail to read your correction on the stastement in question.

Shalom malekim!!!
George P. Koshy
sunilajoseph View Drop Down

Quote sunilajoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:08pm

gpk,

Why don't you understand that I corrected it. Jean asked about it and i said it in the right way. You don't see my correction right in front of your eye as a statement.

Sunila.
George P. Koshy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote George P. Koshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:10am

'sunilajoseph,'

You corrected "God's (hisown) blood," and "Christ's bridegroom."  Jean's question was regarding "Christ's bridegroom" and not about "His church meaning Christ's blood."  You did not correct "His church meaning Christ's blood."  There were three unscriptural ideas in your statement of 31 Aug 2005.  You corrected only two of them.

Shalom malekim!!!
George P. Koshy
sunilajoseph View Drop Down

Quote sunilajoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:29pm

gpk,

Why didn't you mention that before. If you are arguing about it now, I am saying I am correcting it now. I assume, you proved it right that I had wrong ideas. Anyway as advised by moderators of kbnet, I was studying bible without spending a dollar.

Sunila.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123