Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any other ladies?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Elaine View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Elaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any other ladies?
    Posted: 06 April 2007 at 12:39pm

Hello!

I would love to meet some other christian women who are on this forum! Its so nice to have met you, Tinka. I'm wondering if there are any other ladies on here? Maybe we can meet and chat about some things here in the Sister's forum!

Anything encouraging/edifying to share with each other? Any ideas for some threads?

Looking forward to chatting soon!

Christian Love,

Elaine

doghter_of_zion View Drop Down

Quote doghter_of_zion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2007 at 8:02pm

Hi Elaine,

I guess you get your answers, from the silence!

But these few brothers and sisters I have met, are my best family in the Lord, over the net! I'm thankful to God for all of them.

sincerely in Him,

Tinka

mom23 View Drop Down

Quote mom23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 3:30am

Hello ladies,

I hope you guys still visit the site. My name is Judy and I have been reading and posting on the KB forum. It is nice to meet you and like you said I hope we can share some edifying & encouraging thoughts and experiences as sisters in Christ.Take care.

A fellow sister in Christ,

Judy.

J.J.
doghter_of_zion View Drop Down

Quote doghter_of_zion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2008 at 1:45pm
hi sis Judy,
nice to see you in the moderated forum. Indeed I'm thrilled. Your posts in KB sites are really edifying & encouraging & gracious. I hope to get to know you more.
with love & prayers,
Tinka
Maranatha!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply